First, a big welcome to all our new members who have joined us over the past few weeks. Thank you for giving us your support. We would very much like to see you at one of our meetings or events very soon.
You should have received a personal welcome email but if some reason this has not made its way to you please contact us directly.
These are some of the events coming up in the near future for our members:
Northampton Party AGM / Official Campaign Launch
Wednesday 20th November
7.00pm at Cheyne Walk Club, NN1 5PU
- Present minutes of 2018 meeting
- Reports from and questions to Officers (Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer, Membership Officer, Data Officer)
- NBC report
- NCC Report
- (i) Instructing new exec. to revise constitution to take account of local government changes
- (ii) taking a decision to go 'digital by default' in our own meetings (to save money and trees)
- Elections (officers and exec members, Bradlaugh management cttee; West Northants Coordinating Cttee);
- Refreshment break
- Guest Speakers: Jill Hope (Northampton South) & Martin Sawyer (Northampton North)
- Close of Meeting
This event is restricted to members only (Non members by prior arrangement only)
If you can't make one of the above but would like to help, we have plenty of leaflets which need delivering in Northampton at the moment. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact form if you can help out.